Latest news from Calcot ! Another garden there got a brand new lawn 🙂
What have we done ?
- Stripped old grass destroyed by builders. Yes they know how best to do it. And they don"t even use a weed killer!
- Added 10m3 of compost. Oh yes we love compost so much. A quick whiff of fresh compost works better and longer than any coffee available in the UK 😉
- Rotovated using a perfectly suitable and powerful machine for it.
- Levelled, rolled and laid new turf.
- Watered !
- Broken up concrete, added soil and converted into another small lawn.
- Of course we"ve tidied up as well
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Lawn returfing - Reading