Are you looking for a garden landscaper to improve your garden?. Reading Landscapers @ Tidy Gardens can do it for You
Few days ago our Reading landscaper started a new project that includes:
- Removal of part of a wooden fence and a brick wall built instead.
– Brick wall with a narrow planter at the bottom to accomodate some herbs / flowers..
– Decking constructed ( 30m2 ) of hardwood timber ( western red cedar )
Some plants have to be moved as well to include japonica Hivernant and some roses. Still dormant time so these plants shouldn’t have problems to adopt in a different place..
Our landscapers definitely recommend choosing hardwood decking boards. Few advantages of this material below:
- hardwood has natural, rustic, authentic appearance that none of the coatings, paints etc used on softwood can replicate.
- hardwood is exceptionally strong, durable and naturally resistant to rot and insect resistant. You pay more but you get a product that will outlast any other softwood constructions.
- hardwood decking is generally a very good choice for longevity, beauty, and overall performance.
Below few photos of the area under construction.. More photos to follow..
You can get in touch with us by following this link
Reading Landscaper. landscaping projects - Tidy Gardens